Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful……Jacqueline Bisset
As women we should be allies to each other and not compete and be hateful. The world is filled with beautiful, amazing, intelligent women who absolutely hate other women for no specific reason. It ultimately boils down to self-esteem; when you feel bad about yourself, you view other women as threats. Try encouraging another woman along the way today!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a change, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. –Anonymous
Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life. Sometimes GOOD people make BAD choices. It doesn’t mean they’re bad…it means they’re HUMAN!
In the process of letting go for this new year you will lose many things from the past, but it will help you to find yourself.
Growing up in Guyana I was very very skinny and I desperately wanted to gain weight. But try as I may, nothing seemed to work. I wanted to be like other women who were referred to as being “thick” or having “a little meat on my bones.” But it just wasn’t in my DNA, I guess. I even wanted to try pills to gain weight. How delusional of me! Fortunately for me none of my…
Stop putting your dreams and goals on the backburner to support others, or for fear of failure. It’s your turn to shine, so take a chance on you!
“Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.”― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
Let go of ‘old emotional baggage’ and be free to Live up to your full potential.
Knowing yourself means understanding who you are as a person and accepting the truth of what you discover. It means knowing what you’re good at and what needs improving, knowing what you’re passionate about and what scares you, knowing your goals and dreams, knowing your habits and behaviors, your likes and dislikes, being aware of your physical being, accessing your health, well being and your relationships. Everyone has a purpose in life and and knowing what…
Why wait to be someone else’s queen when you can be your own queen! The word Queen means woman – any women – a woman with or without riches, fame, position; women from any background, color or creed; women limbless or able-bodied; a Queen of her domain, a Queen to her King; her husband, a Queen is a woman, a woman is a Queen (Wisdom Beyond Being). So what’s stopping you from being the queen…
Relationships last longer when you don’t tell people about your personal problems. Remember – 20% of people don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”
Don’t be dependent on him for your livelihood. Be self- reliant and pursue your own financial goals! Financially independent women can follow their dreams, stand up for themselves, are less stressed and have better higher self esteem.
QUOTE: Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking~~Marcus Aurelius Here are 9 Ways to Be Happy Within Yourself If you belong to any of these categories, the following tips could help you experience happiness within yourself. 1. Forgive yourself Forgive yourself for thinking negatively. Forgive yourself for talking, without thinking twice. Forgive yourself for being rude to your superior, your friend, your parents,…
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ~ Oscar Wilde